- Before cooking remove the steaks from the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove the stalks from the parsley and chop the leaves finely. Place in a food processor with the shallots, garlic, chilli flakes, vinegar, oil, lemon juice and oregano then season. Blitz for 5 seconds.
- Arrange the steaks onto a shallow plate. Spread a teaspoon of the sauce evenly over both sides of each steak.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until piping hot and add the steaks. For medium-cooked, pan-fry for 5 minutes on each side (8 minutes for Flat Iron steak) or for longer if you prefer them well done. Ensure the surface of the meat is fully sealed.
- Remove from the heat, cover to keep warm and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with chunky chips and the remaining sauce.
Find out more about British beef at www.greatbritishbeef.co.uk