Whether you’re cleaning carpets, upholstery or a car interior, we’ve got 3 great reasons to rent a Rug Doctor.
- Rather than breaking the bank for a professional cleaning service, a Rug Doctor is a tried and tested DIY service that guarantees fantastic results for less.
- Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent contains a stain repellent to protect your carpet against stains and spills, long after it’s been cleaned.
- You can bring back that look and feel of a brand new carpet.
To rent a Rug Doctor you must provide two forms of identification:
- To confirm your name and current address: A recent household bill issued within the last 6 months OR bank or credit card statement.
- To show your signature: Full UK driving licence/photo card OR bank or credit card (only if being used to pay for rental) OR valid passport OR Military I.D card or Warrant card.