Monday – Saturday: 08:00am – 9.00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 4.00pm
Monday – Wednesday: 08:0am – 7.00pm
Thursday and Friday: 08:00am – 8.00pm
Saturday: 08:00am – 7.00pm
Sunday: 09:30am – 4.00pm
Morrisons provides a different approach from other local food retailers with a greater emphasis on fresh food at the most competitive prices.The re-opened store also incorporates Market Street, Morrisons unique collection of individual fresh food counters, including the butcher, the baker, and the fishmonger, allowing customers to benefit from a variety of skilled staff making and preparing fresh food in store.
- Your Fishmonger:Trained fishmongers on hand all day to fillet and prepare any of our fish, plus advise on the best buys, choices and preparation ideas.
- The Bakery: Craft bakers baking bread in small batches throughout the day so you can buy freshly baked bread
- Family Butcher: A friendly ‘real’ butcher able to cut and prepare meat the traditional way, offering a larger variety of cuts than any other supermarket
- Fresh To Go: Making sandwiches in store from scratch using only fresh ingredients.
- The Cake Shop: Packed full of freshly prepared cakes, doughnuts and pastries, filled in store throughout the day
- Oven Fresh: Offering roast chickens, ribs, sausages and a range of pies, all cooked in store and served from the oven
- Delicatessen and Deli Express: With a range of cooked meats, cheeses, olives, and extensive range of British and continental products
- Greengrocer: Where our trained greengrocers can offer advice on fresh fruit and vegetables, salads, fresh flowers and indoor plants
- Health & Beauty: A comprehensive range of health and beauty products and fragrances
- Home & Leisure: Collections of cookware, music and video games
- Customer Café
- Customer toilets
- Facilities for our disabled shoppers
- Baby Changing facilities
- Cash points at store